Lincoln Rec Youth Soccer Program
Splitter Nation Recreational Soccer
*A parent volunteer based program
Our educationally focused league is designed to teach, mentor, and encourage participation in the sport of soccer from the simplest form and expand each year as your child develops and continues through the program. Each coach in our program has received coaching education and instruction specific to the age-level they will be teaching and will be provided with an age appropriate soccer curriculum for the season. In addition, we strive to promote a safe and fun atmosphere for your child to compete and continue to learn the game with their friends and teammates. Our league relies on volunteer parent coaches to instruct and inspire our future Splitter Soccer players throughout the season.
Where/How do I Register?
- Click HERE to register your son and/or daughter for our program
- During registration, please be sure to list a uniform shirt size and any weekday evenings that your child will have practice conflicts- unlisted conflicts may not be honored (practice times are determined by the coaches availability)
- Registration deadline for all participants is April 2, 2021
COVID-19 Policies and Considerations:
- Our program will be following all guidelines, policies, and restrictions set forth by the Michigan High School Athletic Association and the Washtenaw County Health Department
- Coaches, players, and parents will be required to wear masks during all practices and games (including entry and exit from all facilities)
- Social distancing requirements will be strictly enforced at all practices and games - spectators may be limited and policies will be communicated prior to games starting in the spring
- Coaches will be provided with hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray for the duration of the season
Team Selection Dates and Information (pre-register to attend):
- Due to COVID-19 we will be making decisions on whether to hold a traditional team selection in the spring, or to determine an alternative plan. Stay tuned for additional information and details!
- Practices for 1st – 2nd grade teams will take place once a week in 60 minute time slots starting the week of April 5 (located behind Lincoln Middle School)
- Practices for 3rd – 6th grade will take place once a week in 90 minute time slots starting the week of April 5 (located behind Lincoln Middle School)
- Practices for 7th-8th grade teams will take place once a week in 90 minute time slots starting the week of April 5 (located behind Lincoln Middle School)
- Practices are assigned following the registration deadline and will depend on the coach’s availability
- To avoid potential scheduling conflicts, be sure to list in your registration if there is a day and time that will not work for your son or daughters practice time
- The 7-game schedule will take place from April 10 - May 22 (all games will be played on Saturday mornings at the Youth Soccer fields behind Lincoln Middle School)
- Official game schedule with game locations for the season will be emailed to every participant by early April
Questions? Contact Jason Bengel at lincolnyouthsoccerleague@