Announcements and Important Events
Winter Sports are almost here...get ready! Conditioning, workouts, and skill sessions are going on now. Check out each program's "Team App" to learn about team activities, and to connect to coaches for practice information.
Trouble getting connected to Team App? Google "Team App" or go to www.TeamApp.com. Search for the term listed below in blue to get connected to each program's app. You can also download "Stack Team App" on your Apple or Android phone using the App Store or Google Play.
- All athletes must have completed the athletic registration process in order to start practice this winter. This includes having an updated Athletic Physical on file with us through our online system, Planet HS.
- If you played a sport this fall - you're registered! Go into your Planet HS account and click the box for your winter sport! You'll show up on the coaches "preseason roster" if you click the check box for that sport.
- Fees are the same in 2022-23 - no increase to participation fees in more than 15 years. Go to www.SplitterCommunity.com to pay participation fees online before your athletes first contest. Fall sport athletes don't pay twice! You've already paid your athletic fee for the entire year!
- SplitterCommunity.com is the home of all of our Community Education programming too! Keep an eye out for our NEW Soccer programming, all camps and clinics, swim lessons, group fitness classes and more. Stay tuned for exciting updates for the pool and swim club this fall!
Men's Basketball - Team App "Splitter Nation Basketball"
- Freshman/JV/Varsity Tryouts
- November 21-23 from 3:00-5:00pm in the HS East Gym
Women's Basketball- Team App "Lincoln Girls Basketball"
- JV/Varsity Tryouts
- November 14-16 from 3:30-5:30pm in the HS East Gym
Bowling - Team App "Splitter Nation Bowling"
- Parent Meeting November 7th at 6 p.m. - LHS East Cafeteria
- Practice starts November 14, 16, & 17, 3 - 4:30 p.m. - Lodge Lanes
Men's Swim & Dive- Team App "Lincoln Swim & Dive"
- No tryouts - everyone is welcome!
- First day of practice - November 21 from 2:30-5:00pm at the HS Pool
Competitive Dance- Team App "Lincoln Dance"
- Varsity Auditions
- November 7 from 2:30-3:30pm and November 10 from 2:30-5:00pm in the East Cafeteria
Competitive Cheer - Team App "Lincoln Varsity" or "Lincoln JV - Cheer"
- Informational Parent Meeting on Monday October 24 at 6:30pm in the HS East Cafeteria
- JV/Varsity Tryouts: November 7 and 8 from 5:30-7:30pm in the HS Cheer Room (next to the weight room)
- Tryout Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6fbm5LP26EjJPwdZWpSI1xAFSHe3K-eCy4Qjt11bEY/viewform?edit_requested=true
Wrestling - Team App "Splitter Nation Wrestling"
- No tryouts - everyone is welcome!
- First day of practice - November 14 from 2:30-3:45pm in the HS Wrestling Room (next to East Gym)
LAB Indoor Track
- Open to Grades 6 - 12!
- Must be registered to participate (Lincoln Athletic Participation Fee does NOT apply to this program as it is run through Lincoln Community Ed)
- Register here: https://secure.rec1.com/MI/lincoln-consolidated-school-district-mi/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTIxNDI0Njc=
Membership Opportunities at the Lincoln Athletic Building!!!
Current Lincoln students are eligible to purchase a LAB membership for only $10 per year. Student memberships will expire annually on July 31 and must be renewed at the front desk of the Lincoln Athletic Building starting August 1 with payment and a current Lincoln student ID.
Memberships must be purchase in-person at the front desk of the Lincoln Athletic Building during business hours - students MUST present a current LCS student ID at the time of purchase in order to be eligible to purchase a membership and to receive their membership card.
Students under the age of 14 are prohibited from using the LAB or fitness room, without the supervision of a parent or coach.
For the daily schedule, and other important information - please follow us on Facebook at Lincoln Athletic Building.