Announcements and Important Events
We're excited to kickoff winter sports at the Middle School...
- Boys Basketball (7th and 8th grade)
- Tryouts November 1 and 2 from 3:15-5:15 in the MS gym
- Competitive Cheer (6th, 7th and 8th grade)
- Tryouts November 8-9 from 3-5:30 in the MS cafeteria
- Students who are trying out for Competitive Cheer must complete the Google form HERE!
- Dance Team (6th, 7th and 8th grade)
- Tryouts November 4 from 3-5pm in the MS cafeteria
- Girls Basketball (6th, 7th and 8th grade - No tryouts!)
- First practice January 3 from 3:15-5:15 in the MS gym
- Swim & Dive (6th, 7th and 8th grade - No tryouts!)
- Parent Meeting November 17 at 5pm at the Pool.
- Practice begins November 22 from 6-8pm.
- Wrestling (6th, 7th and 8th grade - No tryouts!)
- Practice starts Monday, January 3rd - 3:15-5:15 p.m. in the HS Wrestling Room
Some reminders as we get started with winter sports...
- Physicals are back!
- Last year's pause on the athletic physical requirement is over and new physicals are required for the new year.
- 2021-22 physicals must be dated after April 15, 2021.
- Full details on physical requirements are here!
- Update your Athletic Registration through Planet HS.
- All athletic registration is now managed online - no more trips into the athletic office.
- Make sure your registration is fully completed in order to start official practices and/or tryouts.
- All registration info is here!
- We're monitoring COVID rules and guidance from the Michigan Department of Health and the MHSAA.
- We'll stay in line with those requirements as they come.
- Masks are now required for ALL indoor sports for participants, spectators and coaches.